Jumpy Jelly is an Android game where you try to survive as long as possible while avoiding flying obstacles coming your way. I was responsible for programming this game in C# using the Unity3D engine. This title is available on the Android app store and can be found here.
This fan project aims to revamp the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game for Nintendo Gamecube. Using Ishiiruka, an enhanced version of the Dolphin emulator, this project includes graphical enhancements never possible on the original Gamecube hardware. I was responsible for programming gameplay enhancements, including a brand new boss rush mode, improved controls, and custom music. The gameplay code was written in a mix of C and PowerPC assembly, while the tools were written in Python and C#.
- Post processing effects (SSAO, FXAA, Depth of Field, Tone Mapping, Vignette, Bloom, etc)
- High resolution textures
- Higher polygon models
- Displacement, normal, and specular maps.
- New boss rush mode - Fight through each boss in the game in order, with a timer keeping track of your progress.
- Arranged soundtrack (WIP) - In-game music is replaced with arranged songs, loaded from the user's hard drive and played by the emulator.
- Improvements to gameplay mechanics - Certain gameplay features have been tweaked to improve user experience. To name a few, Link's shield can be selectively raised with the R button, you can transform to a wolf instantaneously with a button combination, and the magic armor only drains rupees when getting hit.
- GCC targetting PowerPC for compilation of C code
- Visual Studio for code editing
- Python 3.4 for code injection and file conversion
- Dolphin for testing and debugging